Jan 10, 2021

Best Friend's quilt along


Have you heard of the Best Friend's quilt along?  It's a way to connect with your quilty friends during this difficult time when we can't always be together in person.  
Here is a link to the information at The Fat Quarter Shop's blog, 
Jolly Jabber.
I dove into my 1 1/2" scrap container and chose happy colors.


 Next, I cut all the scraps into the lengths that I needed.


I tried to make sure that there were enough of each color.


Then I chose all my background pieces.


I'm not using the foundation paper, and I made quite a few mistakes!  After a while I figured out what should have been a very simple task.


This quilt is going to be so cute!!!


1 comment:

  1. Love your blocks, Cynthia! I too wanted to do this sew along, but wasn't sure on the measurements without the foundation paper. Might just do my own thing - or watch from afar :)! Your blocks are so cheery and pretty.

    ReplyDelete