Jul 6, 2020

Bee Patriotic sew along, and more

I finished the top for my Bee Patriotic quilt!
I used a red border instead of a navy one, 
but red is one of my favorite colors for quilts :)
Also, I didn't have enough navy fabric in my stash.


I LOVE the red!


July 4th was a few days ago and I really wanted to make
 the cute table runner that Lori had on her blog.
Here are all my little red pieces of fabric that I cut.


Voila, here is the table runner on my dining room table.
I was thrilled that I had enough blues to make the stars.


I also made the little flag!
Our daughter and her family are coming in a week,
and we are going to celebrate 
my grandson earning his Eagle Scout award.
These flags will really come in handy!
That was part of my incentive for making the flags :)


I made the house block which I'm going to use 
as a label on the back of my quilt.
Notice my name in the window?


I have been watching Kimberly's videos on You Tube
from the Fat Quarter Shop.
She's mentioned quite a few times that she joined the "Tagged" club and receives personalized labels every month from Sweetwater.
I signed up and received two labels in the mail.
I am so glad I did, because I love them!


I hope to machine quilt my Bee Patriotic quilt this week,
I'll make sure to take lots of photos to show you :)
Thanks for following!

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing your beautiful finished Bee Patriotic Quilt top and your cute label inside your house block. This will be a quilt to pull out time and again and not just in July! Also beautiful banner and table runners. How exciting that your daughter and family are coming for a visit - enjoy :)!

    ReplyDelete