Jun 15, 2020

Bee Patriotic Sew Along, week 2

Here are three more of my Bee Patriotic blocks.
I love choosing the colors!


I'm having so much fun with this sew along.


My goal is to make as many "cute" quilts as I can, 
so that I'll have 14 for my grandchildren to choose one each, beginning with the oldest.



I have about 4 completed, and about 10 that I need to quilt!  Yikes!!!
When I'm finished with this Bee Patriotic quilt,
and another "secret" one that I'm making for one of my grand daughters for Christmas,
I'll begin machine quilting those lonely quilt tops.
Thanks for following :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks Cynthia - and that iron print on red - one of my favorite! I have slowly been quilting some of my last scrap quilts, it was so hard to stay on track. Hoping you finish your quilt tops - one by one :) - happy sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete