Jan 13, 2020

Vintage Block Along

This is my Vintage Block Along quilt.
Lori Holt posted a block a week during 2019.
I've posted many of my blocks, but not all of them :)
It's always so much fun doing one of Lori's quilt alongs, 
especially when you don't know what the quilt will look like 
when it's finished.
Each block was named after a memory 
that Lori had of her grandmother.
I didn't always have the same print that Lori used from her Farm Girl Vintage fabric line, so I used a similiar print in the same tone.
I have so much of Lori's fabric, it wasn't difficult to do :)
I'll add the border this week and take a photo to show you.
It's a huge quilt, queen size.
I'm going to put it on my guest bed.


Thanks so much for following me :)

1 comment:

  1. It looks so beautiful, Cynthia! Without knowing where each block will be - you did a wonderful job of colour placement in each. Looking forward to seeing your finish!

    ReplyDelete