Nov 25, 2019

Paisley's tooth fairy envelope

I have a tradition that whenever a grandchild has their first wiggly tooth, they draw a picture of the tooth fairy for me and I make them a little envelope to put their tooth in.
This is Paisley's drawing of the tooth fairy, isn't she the prettiest?
Paisley is only 5 years old and might have the "artist" gene :)


I print the drawing from my photos on the computer.
We only have a black ink lacerate, so I have to label the colors :)
I printed the picture in 4" X 6" format.


Then I lay some fabric on top of the picture and trace 
with a friction pen.
The ink disappears when you iron it.


Then I add some pretty fabric...


I line the envelope and add a little flap.
Paisley's favorite colors are green, purple and orange.
The envelope is where you can put written correspondence
with the tooth fairy, which is so important!


The little pocket in the back is where Paisley 
will put her little tooth when it falls out :)


It's difficult living far away from my family, so I do these little things that will hopefully make me memorable for years to come!
This is Paisley a year ago, such a cutie patootie!!!



1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Special gifts from Grandma - they will be treasured :)!

    ReplyDelete