Jul 8, 2019

Vintage Block Along, Mercantile block



Hi Everyone!
I finished my Mercantile block in the Vintage Block Along 
which can be found here.
I loved the story about this block, you'll have to read about it.
I was able to match up my fabrics to Lori's, except for the gray.
I did use gray, just a different print.
This quilt along is so perfect for me!
We have had so much going on in our lives, we sold our house and have to be out in a few weeks.
We're building our first home, just down the street.
I have a lot of packing to do, so just doing a block here and a block there is perfect for me!


I hope you're enjoying seeing all my blocks.
I know it's a little redundant every week, but I haven't had too much time for sewing lately.
Thanks for following me :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy seeing your blocks! Wishing you all the best with your move and new house building. Where will you stay while it is being built? Keep your fabric and sewing machine close :)!

    ReplyDelete