Feb 18, 2019

Needle Book

I made this little needlebook for a sweet friend of mine.
The pattern is by Amy Sinibaldi of Nana Company.
Amy designs for Art Gallery fabric and she made this tutorial in October 2011.

My friend is a modern quilter, so I tried to make this book as modern as I could, 
even though I added vintage buttons and rick rack.


Here's the inside, the theme is green :)


The little patchwork squares are 1" finished, all Denyse Schmidt fabrics except for the teal one.


I hand quilted the back and the spine of the book, 
giving it more of a "zakka" look.


You can see the other needle books I've made
here, here, here, here, and here.
The tutorial can be found on my Pinterest board here
Thanks for following me and I hope you are inspired to make a needlebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment