Oct 23, 2018

Perfect 10 Sampler quilt along, week 3

Welcome back to the Perfect 10 quilt along with 
the Fat Quarter Shop.
These blocks are made with 10" layer cakes, from the book Perfect 10 and the Creative Grids Perfect 10 ruler.
They are quick and fun to make!

Week number 3 is brought to you by the "coffee" block.


The block takes two 10" squares and makes 
two mirror image blocks.


I'm using Lori Holt's Autumn Love fabric line for my blocks.


Next, we have the "cookie dough" block.
Cookie dough ice cream is one of my favorites,
 especially if it's Blue Bell ice cream!


Are you quilting along?
I hope so, these weekly blocks are very doable :)
All the information you need is on Fat Quarter Shop's blog,


Follow these quilters and see what their cute blocks look like :)


2 comments:

  1. Love the fabric you are using. Autumn Love has such vibrant colours in there. I'm still hoarding mine for now :)! Your blocks are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete