Aug 20, 2018

Spelling Bee by Lori Holt



I just love this book, I haven't made the cover quilt, but I've used it a lot!


I made this "N" for my 7 l/2 year old grand daughter Neo.
Her favorite color is blue.



I made Kylie a name strip to put above the queen bed she shares with her little sister Isabel.
I made Isabel a name strip for Christmas last year, not realizing that Kylie was sad that she didn't have one too.
She kept saying that no one will know it's her bedroom, because her name isn't written anywhere...



Now Kylie has a name to match Isabel's :)
I love a good excuse to sew, lol!


P.S. I think Lori Holt's Bee Basics line of fabric is sew happy!

3 comments:

  1. I have that book, I made flashcards of my son's name. I really want to make the cover quilt, but too many other projects going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that book, I made flashcards of my son's name. I really want to make the cover quilt, but too many other projects going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your son loves having his name in flash cards :)

    ReplyDelete