Aug 13, 2018

Kylie's Tooth Fairy Envelope

Kylie, one of my grand daughters, is 5 1/2 years old and will soon be going to Kindergarten.
She called me a couple of weeks ago and told me that she has her first loose tooth, 
and asked me if I could make her a tooth fairy envelope :)


She drew a picture of the tooth fairy, I taped it to my lightbox and traced it onto fabric.


I used a white on white stripe, 
thought it would add some extra interest.


I didn't use an embroidery hoop, so it was a little tight.
I just pressed it on the back and all the puckers disappeared.


I tried to embroider the photo exactly how Kylie colored it.


The little bird pocket holds the tooth and the flap folds into the pocket.


I wrote on the front, but I should have used a fine marker.
I don't know what I was thinking!!!
Well, the fact is, I wasn't thinking!


I'm pretty sure Kylie will like it, because, well....she's 5!!!
All 5 year olds are happy and adorable.
Now I have to get it in the mail before her tooth comes out :)

You can see Kennedy's tooth fairy envelope here.
You can see Neo's tooth fairy envelope here.
You can see Reagan's tooth fairy envelope here.
You can see Maisie's tooth fairy envelope here.



2 comments:

  1. You are a special grandma! Love how you drew and embroidered her little sketch. She will treasure this always!

    ReplyDelete