Dec 9, 2017

Spelling Bee Saturday, the letter "h"

This week is brought to you by the letter "h".
"h" is for horse.


Isabel, my 2 year old grand daughter, is so excited when she gets on the phone with her grandfather and I, that all she can say is "hi!" "hi!" "hi!"!!!
This letter is dedicated to her :)
Izzy was the inspiration for my little mini quilt, which I changed from hello to hi!


This is such a vintage phone, I don't think a 2 year old would know how to use it!


Here's my letter "h", I used Lori Holt's Bee Basics, and I especially love the teal color!


When I see this "hi!", I can always hear Izzy's breathless voice in my ear :)


I love Lori's book, Spelling Bee, and all of her other books as well!
She is such an inspiration to me, and such a fun and cute person :)
I would also like to thank the Fat Quarter Shop for this fabulous quilt along!


Stay tuned for a big giveaway next week!

1 comment:

  1. Love your mini quilt for your little granddaughter! Yes, I wonder how many might know how to use one of those vintage phones we grew up with. I remember how at the bank one day, our ATM machine was down. A teenager hesitantly walked up to me and said - what do I do now? I smiled and said, pretend I'm the ATM machine, and just tell me what you need :)!!

    ReplyDelete