May 4, 2012

Fortune Teller

I bought this pattern at Pine Needles in a kit, complete with all of the fabric except for the back and the binding.
This is the pattern.


[front_cover_fortune_teller_2.jpg]

The fabric included in the kit was Chez Moi's Posh by Moda.

Chez Moi Posh fabric Mocha Yellow Ribbon and Floral Paisley 1 yard



Chez Moi Posh fabric for Moda Gorgeous Spa Blue Floral Paisley







Lots of blue, pink, yellow and brown.  I fell in love with the fabric.



I use the quilt as a tablecloth for special events.  I only put decorations on the table though, not food!
I backed the quilt with green, a print like the pink swatch shown above.



Unfortunately, the colors don't show up as vivid as they really are in the quilt.  The swatches of fabric are true to color.  I love this quilt, it's colorful and happy.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment