Jun 18, 2018

Scrappy Cross Roads Table topper

I finally finished my Scrappy Cross Roads Table topper!
It's been almost 4 years since I sewed the blocks, you can see my post here.
Each block measures 16", I made 4 of them to create the table
topper.
The table topper is 32" square.
It's one of those pieces that you have to examine, to figure out how the blocks were sewn.


I used a scrappy binding and machine quilted in the ditch.
I like the look, with all of the squares to match the scrappy patches.


I love so many of these squares that were leftover from various projects!


I backed the table topper with a Riley Blake Chevron.
I'm anxious to use my new table topper!


Lori Holt's free tutorial can be found on her blog.
She's responsible for so much of my inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Cynthia! This is one of my favorite block tutorials from Lori! Looking at your table topper, I realized this would even make a beautiful baby sized quilt. Love how the corners make a secondary pattern in the centre. Enjoy your new table topper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. It is really interesting. Thanks for sharing the post!
    Online Shopping

    ReplyDelete