Jan 15, 2018

Doll Bassinet

I made a really cute little bassinet for my grand daughter Taylor, for Christmas.
You can find the tutorial here.


I chose a soft pastel with pink, red and gray to match the baby doll's outfit.


You can see the simple crosshatch quilting I did.


I couldn't make a bassinet without making a quilt and a pillow!


This doll's so cute, I almost wanted to keep her for myself, lol!


I love the back of the quilt too, it's really happy!



This is my adorable little grand daughter Taylor, she'll be 2 years old next month!
She and her sisters visited for Christmas, and I was able to watch her open her gift, bonus!!!


I've made quite a few of these bassinets, you can see them here, here, here and here.
Thanks for reading my blog :)

1 comment:

  1. So very sweet, Cynthia! Your granddaughter is such a cutie, as is the doll and bassinet. Love the different fabrics you chose for each. What a special moment to be able to watch her open this gift on Christmas day!

    ReplyDelete