Oct 23, 2017

Spelling Bee, A BC

I'm beyond thrilled to be participating in Lori Holt's (Miss Bee) Spelling Bee quilt along.
The Spelling Bee book is so versatile!
You can make the quilt on the cover, or anything in between, you're  only limited by your imagination.
The letters I show you on my blog have been made to make 
three projects for the letters I've been assigned, I won't be showcasing the entire alphabet.
Hopefully my letters will inspire you to make some of your own :)


"a" is for apple


Another fun thing about this quilt along, are the photo shoots!


"B" is for bumblebee


"B" is for books


"B" is for bunny and butterfly


"c" is for candelabra 


"c" is for crocheted cherries


"c" is for crow


I've been posting some of these photos on Instagram, but not all of them :)
I hope Miss Bee gives me an "A" :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! You get A+ for binding these little cuties. I'm just top-stitching around the little flashcards when finished :)! I so enjoy this Spelling Bee Sew Along - and look forward to each Saturday's assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your flashcards. I plan on buying this book soon.

    ReplyDelete