Oct 6, 2017

Cobblestone Quilt for Fat Quarter Shop

This is the Cobblestone quilt that I made for Fat Quarter Shop, for the Fat Quarter Cobblestone Quilt Along!
I am so thrilled to be one of the participants!


This quilt was fun to make and really easy :)


I love the way the blocks show off the cute fabric.
The fabric is "Savannah", by Stacie Bloomfield (Gingiber) for Moda fabric.


There were two cute, whimsical animal panels that came with the fat quarter bundle, I just had to include them in the quilt.


I used a soft silver minky for the back.


I sewed interfacing to the animal prints, turned them inside out and then sewed them to the block with a machine blanket stitch.


You can see the appliqued animals a little better before it was quilted.


This quilt measures 63 l/2" X 80 1/2".


I'm so in love with the soft colors!


This quilt would be great for a girl or a boy :)


This is me, with my beautiful Cobblestone quilt.


Thanks Fat Quarter Shop, for the fun Cobblestone quilt along!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea, putting some fun applique center pieces on the blocks. I always admire your beautiful quilting with those cuddly minky backings. Minky is hard to work with - but you do such a wonderful job of it. Now who is this cute quilt for :)?

    ReplyDelete