Oct 16, 2017

Neo's Birthday Dress

I loved making this dress so much (you can see it here), that I made it again for Neo's 7th birthday.


The fabric line is called "Menagerie" by Rifle Paper Co for Cotton and Steel.
I used some green vintage buttons :)


Three different colors of ribbon for the tie in the back.


Some pretty lace detail on the sleeve.


 I love the camouflaged tigers, leopards and exotic birds!


I made a lined bag to match.


 I love these bags so much, I created a board on Pinterest for them.
You can find the tutorial here.



Here's a photo of my grand daughter Neo in her dress, 
she's such a beautiful little 7 year old!


It's a little big, but she'll grow into it :)


I'm going to make two more of these cute dresses for two more little grand daughters, before the end of the year :)
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. The dress is gorgeous! Love the fabrics you used - Neo looks so pretty in it! What a lovely little lady she is! Also love the cute bag you made to along with it. When I see your lovely creations, I almost want to take up sewing cloths again, but I know my limitations :)! Your grandchildren are so lucky, to have you for their grandma!

    ReplyDelete