May 22, 2017

Farm Girl Sampler quilt part 4

post signatureThis is the last of my 6" blocks that make up my Farm Girl Sampler quilt.

This little apple core block is from Lori Holt's book "Quilty Fun".
I love it and had to add it to my sampler quilt :)


Egg Basket block


Sunny Sunflower block


Zinnia block


Homemade Pie
(mine's cherry, my husband's favorite)


Tumbleweed block


Crops block


Gingham block


Canning Season block


Grandma's Quilt block


Old Red Barn block


Feed and Seed block


I can hardly wait to sew these fun blocks together!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing all your cute blocks in a quilt! It looks like you had a lot of fun making these - I know I never grow tired of cutting and piecing Lori Holt's blocks :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are beautiful Cynthia, I can't wait to see them made into a quilt.

    ReplyDelete