Mar 20, 2017

Tablet and keyboard holder

post signature
My son asked me to make him a case that would hold his mini iPad and keyboard.
I had the best time choosing the fabric, but a difficult time with the dimensions.
I added a boxed bottom, and couldn't really envision the extra fabric to add for it.
I used the same tutorial that I have used to make many other tablet holders.
I found it on  Pinterest,  here.


He wanted a zipper pocket to put his earphones and charger.


He loves the "write your own story..." tab!


 I chose a blue fabric for the inside, and picked the blue zipper to match.
It sits on the table because of the box bottom.


These are my calculations!
In the end, the case came out a little smaller than I anticipated, but everything fits just right.



2 comments:

  1. Aren't you sweet. This is awesome! I've made bags and pouches, but each time I feel overwhelmed with these projects and happily sew lots of quilts again before attempting any other project. Love your pouch and all the fabrics you used for it - especially the tab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Where did the typewriter tab come from.

    ReplyDelete