Jul 24, 2023

Red, Whire and Blue quilt

 Hi Everyone!

I finished my red, white and blue quilt using criss cross star blocks from Lori Holt's Scrappiness is Happiness book.  It was a fun block, because your star points float on the background and they don't have to be "perfect". I used the picnic setting which can be found in Lori's Farm Girl Vintage book. 

Here is our Farm Girl quilt group, we had a criss cross block exchange. Shirley (holding her quilt)  won first place, we all had a chance to vote.


I was really surprised to come in second!
I only used my scraps for this quilt.

On the back, I used some extra stars that didn't fit on the quilt.

I always try and add a label.  This label is from a subscription I had to Sweetwater, they printed my name on them.


Thanks for following along, I have a really pretty quilt to show you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment