Feb 13, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day ❤️

 That's a lot of bags!  14 to be exact...15 grandchildren but one is a baby so I didn't have to make her one because she wouldn't know the difference 😂


Here's the tutorial for this darling little bag.

I received photos for the above grandchildren :)

Jacob is 5

Ben is 9

Maisie is 11



I received a wonderful video from the grandchildren above as they opened the box and each saw their bags.  Bridger on the left is 16 and it's always so difficult to think what I'm going to get him.  I thought he would love the Dwight fabric from "The Office" as he dressed up as Dwight one year for Halloween.




These girls live a couple of short blocks away from me, so it was easy to get their photos!

Neo (11) Izzy (6) and Kylie (9)


Each bag holds a small heart box of chocolates, a heart bracelet and a squishy ❤️💕

You can bet that this little cutie will get my holiday gifts when she is old enough to know.  


Happy Quilting ❤️


2 comments:

  1. Well done with all the bag making - they're very cute and I can see how much the grandchildren appreciated them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing the gifts you give your grandchildren. Each is so well thought out - and special! I know they will always treasure your thoughtfulness and love. Happy Valentine's Day, Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete