Jun 21, 2021

Sunshowers quilt finished!

I finished my Sunshowers quilt, yay!  I sure enjoyed sewing this quilt.  I used to save American Jane fabric when I first began quilting over ten years ago.  The American Jane fabric I used are from six different lines.  Happy Campers, Wee Play, Recess, Peas and Carrots, Snippets and Punctuation.  I didn't write down the fabric lines in chronological order.  I sure wish I had bought more of some of those old lines.  The yellow I used in my rainbows isn't American Jane but everything else is.  I enjoyed machine quilting, I quilted clouds in the background and echoed them as well.  

I love making the quilt label.  I used to embroider the information, but now I just use a Sewline permanent pen.  I may still embroider some labels, but I'm trying to crank out the quilts right now and I'm not going to take the time.  The backing fabric and label are both designed by Lori Holt.  Her creativity has brought me a lot of happiness!


1 comment:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful - and I love the quilting you did. Your label is the sweetest Cynthia, yes, always look for the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete