Apr 27, 2020

Stars and Stripes

This is the second and last quilt I made at the beginning of quarantine, I have wanted to make this quilt since it came out, maybe four years ago?


I love the process of going through my stash 
to find fabric to make a quilt :)
Luckily, I had enough navy blues, 
and now my red fat quarters are running low.
I had lots of Kona white for the background too.


The flags are coming together, 
this is such a fast and simple quilt to sew together.


I chose a Kona solid for the sashing which I think looks pretty.
I would have preferred an aqua with a subtle print but just didn't have any and was still happy with the Kona solid.


 Thanks for following along :)


2 comments:

  1. I think this Kona Solid looks wonderful with your American Flag Blocks. Beautiful fabrics in each block, Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Beautiful quilt. Great fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete