Sep 23, 2019

Vintage Block Along, Crossroads

Crossroads block, I've made it a few times before :)
Lori had a tutorial for her Crossroads block quite a few years ago, and I made a Crossroads table rummer.
You can see it here.
All of the blocks (except for the background) are 2 1/2" square.


I don't always have time to sew, since I have to pack everything up all the time, since I don't have a sewing room at this moment.
Sometimes I'll just get out my cutting mat and rotary cutter and cut block and put them in a sandwich bag.
It works for me right now :)


1 comment:

  1. With all those cut blocks, you'll be sewing up a storm once your sewing room is complete :)! Every time I see this beautiful crossroads block, I'm reminded that I want to make some more. Love the design of it.

    ReplyDelete