Jun 9, 2019

Vintage Block Along, continued

I want to update you on my "Vintage Block Along" progress.
You can see my previous post here.
Also, you can see all of Lori Holt's blocks and the fun stories behind each vintage block, on her blog here.
I used fabric designed by Lori, but not necessarily the fabric that she chose for her blocks.
I made these blocks mine my own :)

This is the Front Yard Flower.
It definately looks like a flower, very pretty!
I love those shades of pink :)


This is the Memory block, although I haven't trimmed mine yet.


Here is the Farmer's Daughter, I made four of them :)


This is the Potluck block, measuring 18" square.


 This is the Spools and Bobbins block, 
because it looks like a spool and bobbin!


Lastly, this is the Picnic block.
It's one of my favorites with its bright, vivid colors!



I hope you've enjoyed seeing my blocks.
I can hardly wait to see how Lori puts all these blocks together!
In my experience, we are in for a treat :)







2 comments:

  1. Also looking forward to the layout of this quilt! Beautiful blocks, Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your color and fabric choices. Very good eye for what is appealing! I enjoy your blog and cannot wait to open it when it hits my email. Keep up the great quilting fun!

    ReplyDelete