Feb 19, 2018

Bubblegum Kisses quilt

I subscribe to the Sew Sampler box from Fat Quarter Shop.
It's such an adventure every month, opening the box!
I love the fabric, and surprise notions, it's like Christmas!
I love Lori Holt and everything she does!!!
Naturally, I was dying to make this little quilt, Bubblegum Kisses.


This Cute Cuts designed by Lori, was included in the box.


It took quite a while to cut all the little pieces, especially the background!


It's pretty easy to square trim these blocks, especially if you have a rotating mat.


Voila!
I love Lori's Bee Basics line, it's one of my all time favorites.


One of my favorite parts about arranging the blocks on a quilt, are the colors!
I thought about arranging the colors in an hombre style, but realized that I didn't have enough blocks to create the look.
I just enjoyed arranging the blocks in a way that was pleasing to my eye.


I machine quilted in a circular motif, a little off center.
I sewed the binding on, but haven't hand stitched it to the back yet.
Whoops, I captured my toes in the photo, and my nail polish is the same color as the binding, lol!!!


This circular pattern is very easy to do!
I just use my walking foot as a guide.


I'll show you the finished little table topper when I have it all hand stitched.  
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Love it and the quilting you did on it! I need to make this pattern again myself - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance in you sharing the sizes of all the pieces?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabric did you use for the back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to get this pattern and make this!

    ReplyDelete