May 17, 2015

Scenes from Montreal

There are lots of old, beautiful churches in Montreal!








My mother lives in Westmount.
If you walk behind her apartment building and up Mount Royal, you can see an endless amount of gorgeous homes!







We walked up the mountain and saw an awesome view of the city!


We had to take a selfie :)
My daughter Vanessa and my brother Paul :)


We walked through a lot of woods, it was such beautiful scenery, at the edge of the city.



It was a lovely day for a picnic too :)


We saw the "Horst" exhibit, a famous Ferman photographer who designed many Vogue magazine covers and styled lots of famous movie stars. 


It's been so wonderful spending time with my family!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful city and all your photos makes me want to return for a visit too!!! My husband's sister and family live north of Montreal plus it was the city he was born in, so we are due to head that way soon as it has been 10 years since our last visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing all these wonderful pictures. I just felt right at home. It reminds me so much of Stratford and Kincardine areas here in Ontario - which we live close to. Apparently Montreal is also especially known for the best organized snow removal system in the winter months. Very important for the areas that receive an abundance of snow - like us here too :)!
    So glad you had a special Mother's Day with family. Too bad you couldn't have been a 'bit' closer and stepped over for coffee :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pics - glad you had a fun visit with your family. Thanks for sharing your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing churches in other countries! That exhibit looks like it was amazing... and so does the view from the top of the city!

    ReplyDelete