Aug 6, 2014

Mini Medallion QAL, June and July


I showed you the 12 fat quarters I chose for my Mini Medallion.
This QAL is a mystery, we get a little bit each month, from June to November.


This is my first layout, and I love the text print for the background.


This is the center block, the QAL for June.
It wasn't very time consuming :)


I love how the border uses all 4 prints of aqua.
Krissy, the designer, uses a different technique for joining them. 


This is July's completed block, a little more detailed than the center block.
Notice the rotating prints of orange, I think it adds a lot of interest.


The August addition to the medallion will be released today, you can find it at Clover and Violet, here.
You can find all of the mini medallion posts on my Pinterest board.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Cynthia, I really like that script fabric. Can you tell me what line it is from? Thanks Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute version!!! I love that you used those fabrics--they are GREAT!!! I have a slight addiction to text prints....hehehehe....but the pops of color you have added are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the orange and blue. So cheery! Mine is a bit more muted in blues and a bit of green:
    http://stuffimadethisweek.blogspot.com/2014/08/starting-my-first-medallion.html

    ReplyDelete