Sep 10, 2018

Pinwheel Baby Quilt

I made the Pinwheel baby quilt from a "Sweet" charm pack, by Urban Chiks for Moda fabrics.
There is a tutorial for this cute little quilt here, at Moda Bake Shop.
Jodi Nelson designed the quilt, it's one of my favorites.
All it takes is 1 l/4 yd of white and one charm pack.
I took a photo of the quilt (thanks to my husband) in Southern Utah, with the red rock mountain in the background.


I'm thrilled with my machine quilting!
I quilted swirls over the pinwheels and feathers in the border.



Prairie points are awesome too, giving the quilt added texture.


 I used a pink dot Riley Blake fabric for the background.



 My grandchildren love it when I back their quilts with soft minky.




I made this quilt for my newest grand daughter, Riley Jordan.


She is the cutest, especially when she smiles :)


This is a fast and fun quilt to make, and it's one of the most popular posts on my blog and on Pinterest.
I'm going to make some more and put them in my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment