Sep 17, 2018

Aprons for little girls!

 When your grand daughter asks you to make her an apron, you make her an apron.
But when you make her an apron, her sisters wants an apron.
So, I made all 3 of them an apron :)
I gave them some choices of fabric, and they were able to choose their own prints.


I measured them when they visited, but when I cut out the pieces, they looked way too tiny!
This is Neo's apron, she wanted the owls.


Neo is the one who asked me to make her an apron :)


Kylie chose the kitty cat fabric.


I think she likes it!
Kylie made the best smoothie I've ever had, on my birthday :)


This is Izzy's apron.
When I first made it, I thought it would fit on my 18" doll, 
but it was a little big for Red Rose.


Here's Izzy in her apron!!!


I didn't use a pattern, because aprons are easy.
I only gathered the skirt l l/2 times to the waistband.
If I were to make another, I would make the skirt wider on the waistband and make it more gathered.
I love sewing for those I love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment