Jun 4, 2018

Birthday Bags

I bought a pattern for a lined drawstring bag, which comes in many different sizes.
I can't even tell you how many bags I've made over the years.
I work with Young Women, ages 12-18 years old, in my church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints.
We give a little gift to the girls who turn 12 and join the Young Women program.
I make a bag for each one of the girls, and we fill it with an ios lip balm, and some uplifting literature.
I've taken photos of all the bags I've made in a little over 2 years.
The girls are really excited to receive them, 12 is such a sweet age:)
You can find the tutorial here.
The bags I made in these photos, is the smallest size, about 4" X6".



















1 comment:

  1. Super cute bags, and size to them. A real commitment to keep this up - but a special blessing too.

    ReplyDelete