Mar 27, 2017

Farm Girl Vintage, Strawberry quilt

I made the Scrappy Strawberry block, and my Bees Knees quilting bee helped me make most of the rest of the blocks.
I made an orangey and a pinkish strawberry, and added some blue tops as well as the green ones. 
I wanted the strawberries to pop, so I used a green border instead of a red or pink one.


I signed up for a Jackie Gehring quilt class with your walking foot, on Craftsy.
I learned this machine quilting technique there :)


All the machine quilting was time consuming, but worth it :)


I used a soft pink minky for the back.



I love the look of all of these squares!
I'm so happy that I finished this quilt!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. These strawberry blocks look like little jewels - beautiful! Also love the minky on the back and the quilting you did on it! What a pretty quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that style of quilting! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love the blue tops too!

    ReplyDelete