Oct 31, 2016

Happy Hallowe'en!

Happy Hallowe'en!
Doesn't this photo look like it's straight out of a Tim Burton movie?
They are 4 of my grandchildren, portraying Alice in Wonderland.
Bridger is 11, he is the Mad Hatter.
Kennedy is 9, she is the Queen of Hearts.
Charlotte is 6, she is the white rabbit.
Lucy is 3, she is Alice.
My daughter Lindsay is so creative, she always creates fantastic costumes and themes for her kids on Hallowe'en.


This is the first time I haven't trick or treated with my grandchildren.
I'm trying not to think about it....
Here are some looks back at other Hallowe'ens, we always have a lot of fun!




I guess I didn't have any good Hallowe'en photos to show you from last year....

Have a fun and safe Hallowe'en!








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment