Sep 22, 2014

The Bees Knees a quilting bee


I was invited to join "The Bees Knees" a quilting bee, and am so honored to be amongst such creative, talented ladies!
I think I'm the only one who isn't published, but that is one of my goals :)


September is Melissa Corry's month, from Happy Quilting.
You can see what she told us about her quilt idea here.
She sent all the bee members a selection of fabric and told us to make any camping or outdoor themed block measuring 12" X 12" or 18" X 21" or whatever!
These are the fabrics she sent me and I've got my idea and am running with it.
I'll be working on it at my mother's house in Montreal and can hardly wait to show it to you at the end of the month!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Bees Knees Cynthia! So nice to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete