Sep 3, 2014

Handmade Birthday Club 2014


I belong to the Handmade Birthday Club.
I saw it advertised on Instagram and joined right away because it sounded like so much fun!
There are 12 people in each group, and every month, you make something handmade for the birthday person.
I received this gift for my birthday.
Jennifer made me the most beautiful clutch, and enclosed delicious chocolates, some cute notecards and colorful gel pens!
It was so exciting to get her parcel in the mail :)


A pretty clutch like this has been on my "to do" list.


The pouch is nice and wide, and it's padded.


The lining is so pretty and so is the workmanship!
I have to think of something special to use this pretty clutch for.
The clutch was designed by Diane Stanley, you might be able to find the pattern on her blog, here.

post signature

1 comment: