Sep 26, 2014

Fabric Happiness


I love fabric, I always have, even as a little girl :)
I love the color, the patterns and the feel of it.
I even have a board on Pinterest called Fabric Happiness!
Recently, I bought these little fat quarters at Westwood Acres.


I have a thing for text prints, and these are fabulous!
Only one of them has a selvage, it's the second one from the top.
It's "Architecture" by Carolyn Friedlander for Robert Kaufman.


Look at these little lovelies, they remind me of little girl things from the 1950's.


The pinks remind me of cotton candy!


I have four pinks, but they look a little peachy in this photo.
The fabrics are by Lecien and are called Honey Baby.


Little Red Riding Hood is dear to my heart and one of my favorite color combos is red and aqua!!!


I've learned to buy black....even though it's not always my favorite color, it does look great in a quilt for contrast.


Last but not least, an adorable mint green and sweet peach :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love these prints! I too have always loved these types of fabrics - they just warm my heart! Can't wait to see what you will make with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those vintage Japanese prints! They're so much fun. Kristyne at Pretty By Hand has a simple bag pattern using just one FQ of these prints.

    ReplyDelete