Sep 8, 2014

Apple-Icious


I love this book, there are so many projects I want to make!


I decided to make the Apple-icious quilt and these are the fabrics I've pulled for it.
I'm currently cutting my squares, and working on other projects as well.
I knew that I had to get this started or I may never get to it!


I was looking for a sample of the quilt to show you, and found it on "A Little Bit Biased", you can see it here.
My favorite apples are pink and yellow, but the most colorful are the red ones.
I may have too many pinks and yellows, but I'll see how they look all laid out next to each other.
To be continued.....
post signature

5 comments:

  1. I made the quilt on the cover of her book when it was part of the sew along... had a lot of fun. I made one of my apples out of a red and green plaid and called it a Macintosh apple !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is still on my to-do list. Your fabric choices really make me feel 'Fallish'. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quilt! Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the book too - haven't made a quilt from it yet - sigh! Soon though! I love the fabrics you've pulled for your Apple - icous quilt! Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be a cute quilt! Your fabrics are perfect. I would like to make one too someday. You know I have the book!

    ReplyDelete