Aug 27, 2014

Travel Pillows


This is such a cute little pillow, the size is 12" X 16".
This can be a little pillow to travel with, to decorate your bed, to use as a doll pillow or even a little dog pillow :)
I use mine to put behind my lower back on long car trips, and also for long flights.
I have a tutorial I made a while back, with all the measurements, and I have a boy version without a gathered ruffle.
You can find my travel pillow tutorial here.
I made this pillow out of Sarah Jane's Wee Wander collection.
I wish I had bought this line, I only have a couple of fat quarters.


This pillow is from Sarah Jane's Let's Pretend fabric line.
Little crowns, aren't they cute?
The ruffle is from Sarah Jane's Children at Play fabric line.


This little pillow was made from a Japanese print.
It matches a quilted wall hanging I made, you can see it here.


I love all the little people and animals and strawberries and details.
The ruffle is from Lori Holt's Gracie Girl fabric line.


These travel pillows are so much fun to make!
You can see more pillows I've made, here, here, and here :)

post signature









2 comments:

  1. What a timely tutorial, for me, that is! My husband keeps telling me he needs a little pillow for when we go to the beach. My daughter in her great stash of 'never, never land' found a pillow form she doesn't need and I was just contemplating how I should cover it. Thank you Cynthia! I love your little pillow covers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so much fun! I love that Japanese print with Grace Girl!

    ReplyDelete