Jul 9, 2014

Paisley's Blessing Day


Paisley Louise's blessing day was on Sunday, July 6.
Did I mention that she was named after me?
My middle name is Louise :)
I hope we always have a special relationship with each other.
Warning:  Grandmothers tend to share lots of photos!


Doesn't she look like a little angel?


Each little spirit that comes into our lives is such a blessing :)


It may look like Paisley doesn't like wearing her bonnet!





Here we are, the proud grandparents.
After the church service, we all went to a city park to have brunch.



I always love to have my photo taken holding my grandchild on their blessing day.
I didn't realize that Paisley's gown was tucked under her little feet.



Here are the proud parents, my son Jordan and his wife Kimalee.


These are the men from our family.
Two of my sons, my husband and son in law.


These are the girls.
My two daughters in law and two of my daughters.


It was a wonderful day!
We all had a great time visiting and eating and the children had so much fun playing on the playground.
Many memories were created.


 Thank you for letting me share this day with you :)


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. The gown is amazing - enjoy these happy times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is beautiful! You are blessed! Sil

    ReplyDelete