Oct 11, 2013

Hallowe'en Pennant


I love pennants hanging in front of the fireplace.
I wanted one for Hallowe'en, so I bought some fabric on the quilt shop hop I went on a few weeks ago.


This little green monster fabric is so cute, and the purple fabric is crawling with spiders!


Here are the monsters in orange, along with some candy corn.


I really love this fabric!!!
This fabric and the two monster ones are by "Sweetwater".
They always have really different collections.


Here is the pennant on the fireplace.  
I think it looks really pretty but unfortunately, it doesn't look much like Hallowe'en.
Since the pennant has fall colors, I think I'll just keep it up throughout the Thanksgiving holiday.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! What pattern did you use? I need one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen got me started on these pennants right after your July 4th pennant was on your blog! Such a fun and festive way to decorate. I adore all your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete