Aug 12, 2013

Silo Barn #4


Well, I finished my fourth silo barn.
I think my little egg basket block turned out really cute :)


I copied the fabrics that Lori used for her silo barn very closely.
I have a collection of all her fabric lines in my stash, and was very excited to use this print from "Daisy Cottage" for the silo.
After further inspection, I notice that the little gingham print blends into the linen background, not so good!


I'm thrilled with the little girl in the window!
She's gathering eggs from the chicken to put in the egg basket :)
The fabric is from Aneela Hooey's "Posy" line.


Here's a closer view of the window print.
I have a weakness for children's prints!


Lori's tutorial for the egg basket block can be found here.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. That is adorable! This quilt is going to be priceless when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete