Sep 19, 2012

Laptop Cover

A couple of years ago, I made a laptop cover for my daughter who loves owls!  
I liked the little owls that I machine appliqued so well that I added a little padded one that dangles, sort of like a bookmark.
The owls have button eyes backed with white and black felt, and their wings are soft brown minky fabric.



This is the back of the laptop cover, with the flap open. The flap has a long velcro closure.  I padded the cover with cotton quilt batting.  It was a really simple project.
If you make a laptop or ipad cover, just make sure to add 1" all the way around so that the laptop or ipad can slide in and out of the cover easily :)


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have some owl fabric I purchased a few years ago, that I still have not decided what to do with. Your post got me to thinking about it again, and I must pull it out soon and play.

    ReplyDelete