Sep 24, 2012

Baby Brit Quilt Along, week #8



Hi everyone.  I am still staying with my daughter Rebecca and looking after her little girl Maisie, who is two years old.  Rebecca's baby boy is still in the hospital, since he was born 8 weeks early.  He is healthy, just needs to develop a little more.  I will be posting pictures of them on Wednesday, make sure and check back then, the photos are really cute!

I left my Baby Brit blocks at home, the sashing is cut but I neglected to bring them with me.  I will be returning home on October 3, and the "Baby Brit" quilt along will resume on Monday, October 8.
Here is Lindsay's last block.  I love the color combinations.  
The dark green contrasted with the striking gold :)


My Baby Brit Quilt Along will continue on Monday, October 8.
Thanks for being patient :)



No comments:

Post a Comment